AIM
ToyMechQM

F E A R F E A R

what the....

The animation was okay, the sound was okay, the plot pretty much sucked.

This movie isn't "terrible", but it definetly doesn't deserve #1. FOr that matter top 50 of all time. What does that say about NG if this is #1?

Johnny Cash- Hurt Johnny Cash- Hurt

wow

wow ur an ass, and u lap my nuts. I wish i could move text as good as you. ang oh my god, where on earth did you learn how to fade like that. The rainbows were truly wonderfule.

STAR WARS Gangsta Rap 2 STAR WARS Gangsta Rap 2

Hmm

It was pretty good. but its not as good as part 1. and when I 1st saw this i thought it was gonna be a diffrent song cuz it said part 2. But pretty good. sorta let me down though

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

great

thats hysterical. As usual you made another awesome film. keep it up!

Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Ninja Turtles

hmm

it was good animation and music and all. but it was too short. I thought there was gonna be some more fighing stuff or plot. also the original stuff was better

Deep Fried, Live! #7 Deep Fried, Live! #7

wow

Yet another amazing film to add to the series. Im suprrised your frilms dont last longer on the top 50. there impressive and funny. Keep up the good work.

Qi Qi

Wow

wow, this was an amazing video. This is the most original video ive yet to see on newgrounds. It has amazing graphic detail. it was pretty calming too heh.

VampireHunter Ina 2 VampireHunter Ina 2

Pretty good

Preety good, a lil bit choppy in some places and sound qualitY isnt as high as it could be but its pretty good stuff

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

Thatz good

Very funny. "this is my boom stick", evil dead lol. Make more but with other games... but dont do mario... its the devil

Not Another MK Spoof. Not Another MK Spoof.

hahah

Nice job with adding the ddr and snk